What information do we collect?
Information Provided by Users and Other People
- Information you place on Chichic, such as my name, full address, contact number, zip code, etc.
- Customer Support. You can provide us with information about your use of the Services, including your product information and how to contact you, so that we can provide customer support. For example, you can send an email that contains information about our device performance, application performance, and other issues.
- Network and connectivity: We use location-related information to tailor services to users in different regions. The location related information may be based on device location information (if the user permits collection approval) or the user's IP address.
- Through server logs: Server logs are a list of activities performed by the server. Chichic's servers automatically collect and store Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser types, date and time of requests, and reference URLs and certain cookies that identify your browser or Chichic account.
- Cookies: A cookie is a small text file that is sent to or accessed from your web browser or computer hard drive. A cookie typically contains a cookie-derived domain name (Internet location), the "lifecycle" of the cookie (ie, when it expires), and a randomly generated unique number or similar identifier. Cookies may also contain information about your computer, such as user settings, browsing history, and activities performed while using the service.
- Facebook: Information obtained from the Facebook account you use to login to the website, such as your name, birth date, picture, and other details you may have on your Facebook profile. We do not have any access to Facebook passwords.
- Google: Information obtained from the Google account you use to login to the website, such as your name, birth date, picture, and other details you may have associated with your Google account.
Do we get your consent before collecting information?
You may withdraw your consent to collect, use, and/or disclose your personal information held or controlled by us by submitting a request. Based on the extent to which you withdraw your consent to let us process your personal information, this may mean that you will not be able to access our products and services. Deleting your account will not of itself entirely remove associated content from our systems. We will delete relevant information that can be clearly identified (like your email, name, and country), but information that cannot be clearly identified (such as your birthday or gender information) will not be deleted.
What do we use for your information?
Any information we collect from you can be used in one of the following ways:
- Processing transactions: We use your personal information to process your payment through the service. Your information (whether public or private) will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or offered to any other company for any reason without your consent, except to expressly provide the products or services purchased.
- Send emails regularly: In addition to occasionally receiving company news, updates, related product or service information, you can use the order processing email address you provide to send you information and updates related to your order.
- Note: If you wish to unsubscribe from emails received after the subscription, we will include a detailed unsubscribe description at the bottom of each email.
- Our services: We operate and provide services, including providing customer support as well as improving, repairing and customizing services. We understand how people use services, analyze and use the information we have to evaluate and improve services. In addition, we research, develop, test new services and features, and perform troubleshooting activities. When you contact us, we will also use your information to respond to you.
- Security and privacy: We verify accounts and activities and ensure that the Services are used legally by investigating suspicious activities or violations of our terms. This promotes the security and privacy of the Services.
- Communication about the Services: We will communicate with you about the Services and features and let you know about our terms and policies and other important updates. We may provide you with the marketing of the Services and promote other marketing events of our company.
- Advertising and business information: We may advertise our own and third-party products based on the products you have installed, accessed, used, and purchased. You may receive marketing information that may contain content that may be of interest to you. As we do not want to spam you, you can manage these communications. We will respect your choices.
- 1.Unless a contract is agreed upon, the user agrees, or the law requires, the data subject should have the right not to be affected by automatic decision-making.
- 2.Data managers should take appropriate measures to protect the rights and freedoms of data subjects and legitimate interests, and ensure that data subjects have the right to engage with data managers, express opinions, and challenge decisions.
- 3.We collect the information necessary to provide you with services. During the collection process, we will strictly abide by laws and regulations and will never collect any information prohibited by laws or administrative regulations. We also do not collect the content of your chats or phone calls.
How is this information shared?
Third-party providers: We work with third-party providers to help us operate, provide, improve, understand, customize, support, and market the Services. When we share information with third-party providers, we ask them to use your information in accordance with our instructions and terms or with your explicit permission.
Third-party services: When you use third-party services that integrate with the Services, they may receive information about what you have shared with them. If you interact with third-party services through the Services, you may provide information directly to such third parties. Please note that when you use third party services, their own terms and privacy policies will apply to your use of these services.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment Gateway Providers Database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, who are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
If you have any questions or concerns, there are a few ways you can contact us.
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chichic makes no representations whatsoever about any other Website which you may access through this one. When you access a non-Chichic Website, even one that may contain the Chichic-logo, please understand that it is independent from Chichic, and that Chichic has no control over the content on that Website. In addition, a link to a non-Chichic Website does not mean that Chichic endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such Website. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use is free of such items as viruses, worms, trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature.